- 4 skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp of sea salt and 1 tsp of salt for eggs
- 3 tsp grounded ginger, divided
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4 tbsp honey, divided
- 2 cups frozen mixed veggies
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup cashews (optional)
- 1/4 cup sesame oil, divided
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 20 ounces shredded cauliflower
- 10 tbsp soy sauce, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
Take four chicken thighs (you can use whatever protein you want) and put it in a Ziploc bag and add ¼ cup of lemon, 2 tbsp of honey, 4 tbsp of gluten free soy sauce, 1 tbsp of salt, and 1tsp of ginger. Mix in the bag and marinate overnight. Then bake and set aside.
- Use the largest holes on cheese grater to shred cauliflower and set aside or use food processor
- Scramble two eggs in pan with smoked paprika and a 1 tsp of salt, set aside
- Use nonstick pan and spray with Pam or another cooking spray and 2 tbsp sesame oil and saute garlic and green onions for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. Add mixed veggies and stir.
- Add cauliflower to the pan and 6 tablespoons of soy sauce, ½ cup water, 2 tsps ginger, 2 tablespoons sesame oil and continue to mix the ingredients.
- Add chicken and the rest of the green onions, 1 tbsp salt, 1 tsp cayenne pepper and 2 tbsps of honey or sweet chilli sauce mix for about 6 minutes
- Before turning off heat add cashews and eggs.